- Eighth grade students interested in running for class office and pick up petitions from Mr. Fishback in room 403.
- A reminder that drop and add will end on Friday. Please see Mr. Sherfick as soon as possible if you are considering a class change!
- Seniors who wish to serve their class as an officer this year and the rest of their lives may pick up Class Officer Petitions from Mr. Macy.
- There is a nice green pencil case that was found from last year. If it was yours please stop by the office to claim it.
- Student drivers please pick up your forms in the main office and we will begin collecting them and issuing parking passes. Please come prepared tomorrow with your form signed and your driver’s license ready. This will be on a first come first serve basis.
- If there are any students interested in participating in the Crane Science Fair please let Mrs. Roush know.
- Freshmen: You have until tomorrow to sign up to run for class officer. If anyone is interested, give your name to Mr. Johnson.
- Any 7th grader that finished their summer packets may turn them in to Mrs. Baker in the junior high room 410. Please turn them in by August 17th. Details about the reward will come at a later date.
- Sophomores, there will be a class ring meeting on today in the library during STAR period.
- Any student interested in student council please stop by and see Mr. Sherfick.