- Mrs. Kerr's Physical education classes will report directly to her classroom 405 on both Thursday and Friday this week.
- The Top of the Rox program would like to thank Mrs. Heckard and the Rox Cafe staff for their help with the Top of the Rox lunches this year.
- Students- please pay all negative balances before the end of the school year
seniors - If you owe -PAY - if you have money in your account , spend it or arrange with cafeteria to have your balance transferred to a sibling or another student.
- Any files you wish to keep that is on your "H" drive you will need to save these to a jump drive or online location. All student files will be deleted after school is over. If you need any assistance please see Reuben.
- Student class schedules are available for next year. If you have not received yours see Mr. Sherfick for a copy. Please make every effort to meet with him about conflicts or changes you would like to make, before this school year ends.
- There is a sign-up sheet in the office for any Junior who wishes to run for Senior Class Officer. The form will be removed by the end of school today. There will be a class election by Thursday for any contested office.
- Softball Sectional Monday, May 20th
Game #1 North Daviess vs. Barr-Reeve 6:00
Game #2 Loogootee vs. Shoals 7:30
Tuesday, May 21st
Game #3 Championship 6:00
- Boys Baseball sectional at @ Loogootee
Wednesday, May 22nd, 2013
Loogootee vs. Rivet 6:00
Monday, May 27th, 2013
Barr-Reeve vs. North Daviess 10:00 am
Shoals vs. Loogootee/Rivet winner 12:30
- Today we will be running a convocation schedule and holding a pep session for spring sports.
- Pioneer corn detasseling applications are available in the office. This summer job begins approximately July 1st and pay is $7.25 per hour. You must be 13 years or older to work.
- All library books need to be returned to the library. We will not be checking anymore books out at this time. We need to do the inventory, so please return your books as soon as possible.
- Flyers for summer drivers education are in the high school office.
- SPIRIT WEEK MAY 13 – MAY 17 PEP SESSION TUESDAY, MAY 14
MONDAY – NEON GREEN
TUESDAY – BLUE AND WHITE GIRLS TRACK SECTIONAL (PEP SESSION)
WEDNESDAY - YELLOW
THURSDAY – BLUE AND WHITE BOYS TRACK SECTIONAL
FRIDAY – ORANGE
THERE WILL BE CANDY FOR THE CLASS THAT WEARS THE MOST COLOR FOR THAT DAY.
(THE REPRESENTATIVE OF YOUR CLASS WILL COUNT) THEN THE CLASS THAT HAS THE MOST COLOR ON THAT DAY WILL COME TO THE LIBRARY DURING STAR OR LUNCH ONLY, TO GET THEIR CANDY (BUT ONLY IF YOUR WEARING THE COLOR)
LET’S CHEER FOR ALL OF OUR SPRING SPORTS!!!
Monday 5-13-13Softball @ Loogootee 5:00